CHICKEN & BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: about 30 Minutes
Ready In: about 45 Minutes
Makes 5 to 6 servings
2 lbs. boneless chicken
1 pound broccoli florets, cooked
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup dry stuffing mix
1.Preheat oven to 350
2. In a saucepan, boil chicken
breasts until tender.
3. Cut the chicken into bite
size pieces. Set aside.
4. Meanwhile, steam the broccoli
until crisp but tender. Set aside.
5. In a small bowl mix together
the soup, rosemary and mayonnaise. Set aside.
6. In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish
layer the chicken, broccoli, soup mixture and cheese.
7. Sprinkle the dry stuffing
mix over the top and bake in the preheated oven for about 25
to 30 minutes.