Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ready in: 25 Minutes
Makes 8 burritos
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 Tbsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
dash of Tabasco sauce
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup prepared chunky salsa
3/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
8 medium flour tortillas, warmed
1. Shred lettuce and
cheese. Set aside.
2. Dice tomatoes. Set aside.
3. In large non-stick skillet,
brown the ground beef over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or
until beef is no longer pink.
4. Pour off drippings. Season beef with chili powder, cumin,
salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce; then stir in the salsa and heat
5. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
6. To serve, spoon in 1/2 cup beef mixture in center of each
tortilla then top with lettuce and tomatoes. Fold bottom edge
up over filling. Fold sides to center, overlapping edges.