PEPPERONI AND JAJEPENO CHEDDAR CHEESEBURGERS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: about 15 Minutes
Ready in: about 25 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
1 lb. lean ground beef
1/2 lb. sliced pepperoni
1/2 lb. of shredded Jalepeno Cheddar cheese
4 thin tomato slices
4 leaves Romaine lettuce
4 hamburger buns, split, toasted
1. Pre-heat grill to
2. Shape beef mixture into four 1/2 inch thick hamburger patties.
3. Place hamburger patties on grid over medium heat. Grill uncovered
14-16 minutes or until centers are no longer pink, turning once.
Check with a meat thermometer for an internal temperature of
4. Approximately 3 minute before hamburger are done, top each
burger with pepperoni slices.
5. Approximately 1 minute before hamburger are done, sprinkle
the top of each hamburger with 1 Tbsp. cheese.
6. When hamburgers are cook, place one slice of tomato and 1
leaf of lettuce on bottom half of each bun and top with a cooked
hamburger. Close sandwiches and serve.