Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Marinating Time: 1 Hour
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ready in: 1 Hour and
Makes 4 servings
2 whole boneless skinless
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/2-3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/2-3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 lemon, sliced
1. In shallow bowl, combine
lemon juice, oil, garlic, peppers and salt.
2. Add chicken to marinade, turning
to coat both sides. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour
3. Preheat broiler.
4. Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
5. Broil 6 to 8 inches from heat source 6 to 8 minutes on each
side until cooked through.
6. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan,
bring marinade to a boil; turn chicken 2 or 3 times during cooking
and brush with boiled marinade.
7. To serve, garnish with lemon slices.