Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Ready in: 25 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
1 1/2 lbs (boneless and
skinless) chicken breast cutlets
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cans whole leaf spinach, drained well
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine the salt, pepper, rosemary
and thyme. Set aside.
4. Rub the mixture above onto both sides of the chicken cutlets.
Sprinkle the cheese over one side of each cutlet, covering well.
5. Top half of the chicken cutlets with a heaping amount of spinach;
then roll each chicken cutlet, or fold in half, and secure with
6. Place on the chicken cutlet on the baking sheet and bake 25
minutes, or until cutlets are cooked through.