GRANDE PORK CHOPS
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: about 11 Minutes
Ready In: about 16 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
4 boneless center cut
1 1/2 cups chunky-style salsa,
1 4-oz can diced green chilies
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/4 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese
1. Heat the olive oil
in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the pork chops and brown
them on one side (about 2 to 3 minutes); then turn each pork
3. Add the salsa, chilies and
cumin to skillet; mix well.
4. Lower heat, cover the skillet
and simmer for about 6 minutes.
5. Uncover the skillet, top each
chop with one tablespoon cheese.
6. Cover the skillet again and
simmer for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, until cheese melts.