GRILL BONELESS PORK CHOPS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: about 16 Minutes
Ready in: about 26 Minutes
WITHOUT marinating time
Makes 4 servings
4 pork boneless chops
cut about 1 1/2 inches thick
2 cups dry red wine
4 bay leaves
2 tablespoons fresh minced rosemary
2 teaspoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1. In a resealable plastic
bag, make the marinade mixture by combining the red wine, bay
leaves, rosemary, thyme, coriander, nutmeg, and cloves.
2. Place in the plastic bag each pork and marinate about 8 hours
in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
3. Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
4. Remove each pork chop from the plastic bag; drain and pat
dry. NOTE: Discard marinade.
5. Season each pork chop with with salt and pepper and lightly
brush with the olive oil.
6. Grill the each pork chop for 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
7. Remove from grill and serve.