CHOPS WTH SWISS CHEESE SAUCE
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: about 12 to
Ready In: 20 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
4 boneless center cut
pork chops about 3/4 inch thick
1 cup chicken broth
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
3 ounces Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons dry white wine
1/2 cup sliced onion
1/2 cup quartered mushrooms
1. Heat olive oil in
large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Brown pork chops on one side,
about 4 minutes; then turn and cook 4 minutes more.
3. Remove pork chops from skillet,
4. Add chicken broth, seasoning,
onion and mushrooms to skillet.
5. Simmer 4 to 6 minutes gently,
until vegetables are tender and mixture reduced.
6. Stir in cheese to melt, stir
7. Serve sauce over pork chops.