Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: about 20 Minutes
Ready In: 30 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
1 cup of chopped cooked
1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/16 teaspoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup quartered fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 tablespoon flour
1/3 cup whipping cream
1/4 teaspoon salt (if desired)
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 375
2. Over medium/high heat, cook
the mushrooms, onion, garlic and thyme in oil in a skillet until
3. Add flour and cook, stirring
constantly, until well blended, about 1 minute.
4. Stir in whipping cream. Cook while stirring until thickened.
Add turkey, salt and pepper.
5. Open the can of crescent rolls;
flatten and separate into 4 rectangles, press perforations together
to seal into four solid rectangles.
6. Spoon about one-fourth of the turkey mixture onto the center
of each rectangle. Fold into triangles. Press the edges to seal
in turkey mixture.
7. Place on baking sheet and
bake for 15 minutes.