CLUB SIRLOIN STEAKS
Refrigerate: 10 minutes
in: 40 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
4 Haverhill Beef Club Sirloin Steaks, cut 3/4-inch thick
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 large red onion
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup dry red wine
1 1/2 lbs. new potatoes, steamed
2 cups steamed vegetable medley (green beans, sliced yellow bell
1. Place the Club Sirloin Steaks in freezer for 10 minutes to
2. Cut the Club Sirloin Steaks
lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/2-inch thick strips.
In medium bowl, combine beef, parsley, garlic and pepper; toss
to coat. Set aside.
3. Cut the onion into 1/4-inch
thick slices; separate into rings. Set aside.
4. In a large nonstick skillet,
heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add the onion; cook
and stir 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove to serving
platter; keep warm.
5. Meanwhile, steam your new
potatoes and vegetable medley.
6. In the same skillet, add the
the Club Sirloin Steaks and stir-fry 2 minutes or until outside
surface is no longer pink. Place the beef on top of onion.
7. Add the wine to the skillet;
cook and stir until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved
and liquid thickens slightly.
8. Pour the sauce over the the
Club Sirloin Steaks and onions.
9. Serve with potatoes and vegetables.