Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour and
Ready In: 1 Hour and
Makes 2-3 servings
2 lbs. beef ribs
1/4 cup peach preserves
1/2 cup water
juice of 1 lemon
1-1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. vinegar
1/2 tsp. paprika
freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place the beef ribs on a rack
in a shallow baking pan and roast in oven for 30 minutes.
3. In a small saucepan, combine
all other ingredients, except cornstarch, and cook over medium
heat, stirring constantly, until it begins to boil.
4. Mix cornstarch with 2 Tbsp.
water and gradually add to mixture until thickened. Set sauce
5. Remove the beef ribs and rack
from pan and pour off the fat.
6. Reduce oven heat to 350°F.
Return beef ribs to the pan, and pour the sauce over them.
7. Continue to roast uncovered,
basting occasionally, until beef ribs are tender, about 1 hour.