CREOLE AND RICE
Prep Time: 4 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
2 lbs. boneless skinless
2 1/2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 can (15 1/2 ounces) pinto or red beans
1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
2 cups long grain white rice
1. Heat oil in large
2. Rub Creole seasoning all over
3. Place chicken breasts in skillet
and cook for about 15 minutes, flipping occasionally, until a
thermometer inserted in center registers 170°F.
4. Meanwhile, prepare rice according
to package directions.
5. Remove cooked breasts from
skillet; set aside and cover to keep warm.
6. Place cooked rice, beans and
corn into the hot skillet.
7. Stir well, and heat until
mixture is hot.