TENDERLOIN AND FETTUCCINI
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: about 25 Minutes
Ready In: about 40 Minutes
Makes 6 servings
1 lb. pork tenderloin
8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
4 ounces blue cheese
1/3 cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons half and half
1 clove minced garlic
fresh ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cup snipped parsley
1 green onion
1/2 lb of fettuccini
2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 375
2. Cut the pork tenderloin into
1/8 inch slices.
3. Mince the garlic clove and
finely chop the green onion. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine cream cheese
and blue cheese with the dry white wine and the half and half.
5. Mixed in the black pepper,
garlic, parsley, green onions, garlic and black pepper with the
6. Place in mixture into a shallow
baking casserole dish and bake for about 20 minutes.
7. While cheese mixture is heating,
cook the fettuccini in boiling water according to package.
8. Heat olive oil in large heavy
skillet and sir fry the pork tenderloin for about 2 to 3 minutes
or until tender.
9. Toss together the cooked fettuccini
with cheese mixture and cooked pork tenderloin slices and serve.